Whether you’re a classic spring reverb fan or a studio rack aficionado, you’ll find your mojo here. blueSky provides three different reverb types, each with three modes, for a total of nine completely unique reverb experiences. blueSky even delivers an extremely versatile plate reverb, a rarity for a stompbox pedal. A full pre-delay and damping section provide deep reverb tone shaping. Add the mod and shimmer modes and you’re in store for unending reverb bliss. Couple that with 24-bit 96kHz converters and 115dB typical signal to noise, blueSky is equally at home on top of a studio console as it is in front of a tube amp.
- Hand crafted, computationally intense Plate, Room and Spring algorithms
- Normal, Mod and Shimmer modes per algorithm for extremely versatile reverb options
- High Damp and Low Damp controls for über-flexible reverb tone shaping
- Mod mode for a beautifully modulated spring, room or plate reverb
- Shimmer mode for infinite pitch effects “in the tank”
- Dedicated Pre-Delay control to fine tune reflection times