Top-shelf Cab Emulations and More — in a Pedal!
The Torpedo C.A.B. M+ takes Two Notes’ acclaimed cabinet emulation technology and packs it into a pedalboard-friendly enclosure. Thanks to this speaker cabinet emulator pedal, you can bypass your guitar or bass amplifier’s cabinet while preserving every ounce of your tone and spatial dimension. This pedal is loaded right out of the box — you get 32 guitar and bass cabinets, eight power amplifiers, eight microphones, and eight rooms. And if you’ve upgraded to the latest firmware, you also get a high-headroom clean preamp emulation, transforming the C.A.B. M+ into a premium-sounding clean pedal platform, complete with studio-grade effects. And it sounds great, by virtue of 24-bit/96kHz processing. Besides the stellar onboard emulations, the Two Notes Torpedo C.A.B. M+ is also compatible with third-party IRs — you can even create your own! If you’re searching for an effective way to create a portable, amp-free guitar rig, the Torpedo C.A.B. M+ delivers top-shelf results.
Note: The C.A.B. M+ is not a load box. If you connect your amp output to the pedal, you must connect your cabinet to the speaker output of the C.A.B. M+. For more information, call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer.
Two Notes Torpedo C.A.B. M Speaker Simulator Pedal Features:
- The perfect way to bypass your guitar or bass amplifier cabinet without robbing your tone of spatial dimension
- Impulse-response-based emulation includes 32 guitar and bass cabinets, 8 power amplifiers, 8 microphones, and 8 rooms
- High-headroom clean preamp emulation gives you a premium-sounding clean pedal platform
- Onboard studio-grade effects include an enhancer, noise gate, reverb, and 5-band semi-parametric EQ
- Power amp emulation section provides your choice of EL84, EL34, 6L6, or KT88 tubes plus Class A or Class A/B topologies and pentode/triode modes
- EQ modes include Guitar or Bass with 6-band EQ, and Custom mode with adjustable highpass filter and 5-band semi-parametric EQ
- All processing performed in stunning 24-bit/96kHz digital resolution
- Compatible with 3rd-party impulse responses — access more than 250 virtual cabinets via Torpedo Remote software
- Torpedo Capture software lets you create your own cab and mic models
Upgrading your Torpedo C.A.B. M with the C.A.B. M+ Firmware
What comes with the C.A.B. M+ Firmware
The C.A.B. M+ Firmware update for existing Torpedo C.A.B. M adds a Clean Preamp, updated Power Amps and new Reverbs and Rooms to your Torpedo C.A.B. M.
It doesn’t include the 32 new DynIR Virtual Cabinets shipped with Torpedo C.A.B. M+ units – you can purchase them separately on the Two notes Store.
How to upgrade existing Torpedo C.A.B. M devices
- Install the latest version of Torpedo Remote for Windows or macOS (links in Downloads section below).
- Connect your Torpedo C.A.B. M to your computer and start Torpedo Remote.
- Create a Two notes account and register your device on it if you didn’t already.
- Follow the firmware update prompt displayed on screen.